- Track—36mm wide x 40mm high overall - http://www.krgsdoors.com.au/files/Technical-Specs-K.pdf
- Continuous timber or steel fixing is required for the full length and width of the head track.
- Door weights are approximately 45kg/linear metre
- The exterior diameter of the floor ferrule is 20mm, the interior hole is 13mm
- Refer to each products specification page for sizes
On Completion KRGS can supply a Certificate of Compliance for installation as per manufacturers specifications. Enquiries for certificates please email email@example.com or contact us on 02 9608 9888.
- Series 3 and 19 mm Grilles require 200mm side room
- All other grilles and shutters can be fitted between walls with no side room needed
- A standard Simu 240v motor requires a 10 AMPS power supply
- A 3 Phase motor requires 2.4 AMPS power supply
- Power will need to be run from the source to within 1 metre of the door location. This needs to be arranged before installation.
- All motorised doors can have a back up battery option that will only draw power while the door is operating. Speak to your KRGS consultant regarding these options and pricing.
- KRGS Doors recommend that you get your door serviced every 6 months. Like all mechanical items, our doors have moving parts that need to be regularly checked to ensure your door is in good working order.
Motorised Roller Shutter
Check electrical board to ensure power is still on?
Most doors have 2 keyswitches, try to operate the door using other keyswitch?
Has the emergency mushroom head button been pushed in?
Has the declutching cable been disengaged? (The declutching cable is usually located in the ceiling near the motor or in the wall cavity) If you can get to this and disengage the motor the door will operate manually and be able to close and open
Is there dirt in the floor socket? Push the cap down with a pen to see if you can push it down
The lock needs to be locked down first, before the top pin will engage
Are the locking holes in the floor and head track lining up with the locking pins?
Take the floor socket out of the floor and try locking the door now
If the handle to the lock has come off try locking the door from the inside or outside where handles are in tact.
Does the door have a break out door installed? Has this been opened and not shut properly?
Are you not sure which door is the best application for your project? KRGS’ White Paper will be able to assist in guiding you as to what door is best to meet your needs. A door design with you in mind, there is a KRGS product option to suit most of your requirements.